Sized just right for hikes in the mountains, weekend trips to the coast, and couchsurfing at your buddy's loft, the Gregory Muir Backpack is a roomy daypack with streamlined styling for efficient carrying to the destination of your choice. Premium materials ensure rugged durability and water-resistant protection from both wilderness environments and showery conditions. The double-lined bottom panel prevents ripping in high-wear zones.
Roomy enough for a change of clothes, hygienic needs, and overnight blanket, the Muir Backpack is an ideal accomplice for minimalist missions and weekend exploration. The dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves keep you connected everywhere you roam. There's a zippered front pocket for quickly accessing spare layers, energy snacks, and must-have items. Side and bottom compression straps cinch down hefty loads, minimizing overall bulk from slowing you down.
- Roomy daypack for overnight trips and long hikes
- Dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves keep you connected
- Zippered front pocket offers quick-access to necessities
- Ergonomic straps and ultra-cush back panel promote comfort
- Compression straps for streamlined carrying
- Gregory designs durable packs for outdoor lifestyles
- Material:[Ebony Black, Brushed Khaki, Topaz/Crimson] 400D polyester, [Pacific Blue] 420D nylon ripstop, TPE coating, [zipper pulls] genuine leather
Volume:30L (1830cu in)
Pockets:1 quick-access pocket at front, 1 large main compartment
Laptop Sleeve:yes, dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves
Recommended Use:hiking & camping, travel, casual
Manufacturer Warranty:limited lifetime